Sedes Holding is one of the leading real estate investors in Turkey.
Widely known for their superior quality, Sedes Holding projects always represent firsts in their sectors. For examples, in Industrial Real Estate, projects such as the Sedes triple layered warehouse complex at the Gebze industrial zone, internationally acknowledged as some of the most modern and extensive in Turkey.
The company’s Real Estate Development and Management wing has won equally impressive accolades, particularly for its ability to satisfy the ever expanding and continuously changing needs of tenants and business partners.
In addition to owning and managing an expansive portfolio of real estate properties, Sedes Holding has made a powerful impact in project development, creating concepts and transforming them into trademark investments. An example of this is the 600,000 square foot state-of-the-art logistics and distribution center developed at GPOS.
Unique features include:
- 7 tons per square meter pay load capability.
- Ability to withstand 9.0 Richter scale earthquake.
- A Buerau Veritas Certified NFPA Fire Extinguishing System.
- Electric Cargo Door and Ramp for each 10,000 square feet surface area.
- An electric cargo door and ramp for each 10,000 square foot surface area.
In addition to being state-of-the-art, the entire project was completed in a record breaking 16 months.